- The Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) award for Excellence in Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Research and Practice
- Top program of its kind in the United States from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Considered one of the five top organizations in the U.S. that enhances positive school culture by Johns Hopkins.
- Highly rated on The Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration’s National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (NREPP)
- Named a promising program on CrimeSolutions.gov
- Designated “Promising” by the New York State Academy for Educational Development
- Named a promising program on FindYouthInfo.gov
Empowering students from an early age has proven to reduce aggressive behaviors and violence. Stop violence before it happens by implementing The Leadership Program's Violence Prevention Curriculum today.